- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa Market
- Ouarzazate: Visit the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou as well as the Taourirt kasbah in Ouarzazate itself
- Tinfou Dunes: Located in an harsh environment of stones and dry earth, these beautiful and mysterious dunes constitute the gateway to the Draa Valley
- Oulad Berhil: A little town in the Taroudant province wellknown for its ancient Kasbahs
Discover the many different facets of Morocco’s cultures and landscapes on this exciting desert adventure. Visit Marrakech, the country’s most famous imperial city, and climb high up into the Atlas Mountains in a 4x4 with a private driver. Contemplate the great landscapes from Ouarzazate to Tinfou: Kasbahs, villages, Ksars, dunes and deserts.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Ouarzazate (200 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Ouarzazate – Tinfou Dunes (195 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Tinfou Dunes – Oulad Berhil (385 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Oulad Berhil – Marrakech (320 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Departure Marrakech
- 5 Nights’ accommodation
- 5 breakfast
- 5 dinners
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- Private vehicle 4x4 with A/C with English-speaking driver (from day 2 till day 5)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Tour guide
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks and meals not stated in the programme
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sahara And High Atlas, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sahara And High Atlas, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sahara And High Atlas, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.