Sahara And Big South, Private Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33322
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish, German
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa market.
- Midelt: This small town between the Middle and High Atlas Mountains is a comfortable place for a break during the route from Fez to the desert.
- Merzouga: Take in the glorious sights of its golden dunes.
- Ouarzazate: The perfect starting point for a desert discovery journey, known for being a popular cinema-city and its well-preserved Kasbahs.
Come discover the many facets of Morocco’s cultures and landscapes. Visit Marrakech’s fabulous gardens, palaces and souks; the city of Fez’s magnificent monuments; Zaouiya’s classic medina; Midelt’s stunning views of the Atlas Mountains; Merzouga’s desert and golden dunes; and Ouarzazate’s cinema and Kasbah city, all while travelling in an air-conditioned 4x4 with a professional private drive and spending the night in hotels and desert camps. A truly unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Fez (530 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Fez – Midelt (216 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Midelt – Merzouga (265 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Merzouga – Ouarzazate (368 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Marrakech (210 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 7: Departure Marrakech
- Standard Hotel Category = Zalag Kasbah & Spa or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Menzeh Zallagh or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Taddart or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Palmeras y Dunas or similar (Desert Camp)
- Standard Hotel Category =Le Fint or similar 4*
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Operated with English- or Spanish-speaking driver
- Private vehicle 4x4 with A/C with driver (from day 2 to day 6)
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Lunches or drinks
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sahara And Big South, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sahara And Big South, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sahara And Big South, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.