- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market.
- Midelt: This small town between the Middle and High Atlas Mountains is a comfortable place for a break during the route from Fez to the desert.
- Merzouga: Take in the glorious sights of its golden dunes.
- Ouarzazate: The perfect starting point for a desert discovery journey, known for being a popular cinemacity and its wellpreserved Kasbahs.
Come discover the many facets of Morocco’s cultures and landscapes. Visit Marrakech’s fabulous gardens, palaces and souks; the city of Fez’s magnificent monuments; Zaouiya’s classic medina; Midelt’s stunning views of the Atlas Mountains; Merzouga’s desert and golden dunes; and Ouarzazate’s cinema and Kasbah city, all while travelling in an air-conditioned 4x4 with a professional private drive and spending the night in hotels and desert camps. A truly unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Fez (530 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Fez – Midelt (216 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Midelt – Merzouga (265 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Merzouga – Ouarzazate (368 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Marrakech (210 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 7: Departure Marrakech
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Operated with English- or Spanish-speaking driver
- Private vehicle 4x4 with A/C with driver (from day 2 to day 6)
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- German-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Lunches or drinks
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sahara And Big South, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sahara And Big South, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sahara And Big South, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.