- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- Admire the spectacular cascades of the Ouzoud waterfalls
- Enjoy a scenic hike around the area before relaxing in one of the many local cafes
- Explore the village of Ouzoud
Set off in a small group early in the morning and head north from Marrakech on a drive that passes fields of olive trees en route to the Cascades d’Ouzoud.
From here, you’ll continue to the village of Ouzoud. When you arrive you’ll have some time free to explore the area on your own, or you can hire a local guide to take you around. Enjoy views of the waterfalls that cascade for over 110 meters, one into the other, as you walk down a network of trails that lead to the bottom pools.
You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local cafés serving delicious tagines next to the stream, as you admire views of the waterfalls. In the mid-afternoon, you’ll be transferred back to Marrakech.
- Hotel/riad pickup
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus (17 seats)
- English-speaking driver
- Local Guide
- Boat ride
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.