- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Oulad Berhil: Stroll the beautifully arranged paths of this little town located in the charming Taroudant province, well known for its old Kasbahs.
- Asni: Discover an aweinspiring Berber village located in the impressive Atlas mountains.
Join this memorable six-day tour that gives you the great opportunity to see some of the most beautiful places in Morocco. Discover breathtaking Marrakech with its imposing monuments and captivating Medina. Admire the natural beauty of the High Atlas from a 4x4 vehicle that comes with a private driver. See the captivating colours of Tizin Tichka, explore the interesting Ouarzazate city, and some of the most beautiful Kasbahs and Berber villages. Spend six days admiring the beauty of this fascinating country and getting closer to its inspiring culture.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech –ouarzazate (200 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Ouarzazate –oulad Berhil (250km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Ouled Berhil–asni (135km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Asni–marrakech (55 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 6: Departure Marrakech
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 dinners.
- Operated with English -speaking driver
- Private vehicle 4x4 with driver (from day 2 to day 5)
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer.
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ouarzazate & High Atlas, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ouarzazate & High Atlas, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ouarzazate & High Atlas, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.