- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Ouarzazate: Explore this popular filmmaking location, which is also famous for its preserved Kasbahs and for being a perfect start point for discovering the desert.
- Taroudant: Catch a glimpse of the charming ‘little Marrakech’ known for its craftsmen, nice carpets, and leatherwork
- Tafraout: Let the heart of Berber Country, situated in an amazing valley surrounded by mountains, amaze your eyes.
- Tiznit: Known as the ” Silver City”, Tiznit is a great place for finding beautiful Berber jewellery.
Join this exciting tour and spend eight days discovering some of the most beautiful places in Morocco. Begin this memorable tour in breathtaking Marrakech, strolling its beautifully arranged streets and visiting the main monuments. Then, discover the hidden gems of the desert, getting closer to the Moroccan culture and cuisine while exploring fascinating cities and villages like Ouarzazate, Taroudant, Tafraout, Tiznit and Agadir.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech
Day 3: Marrakech
Day 4: Marrakech – Ouarzazate (205 Km – 4hrs)
Day 5: Ouarzazate – Taroudant (295 Km – 4h30mn)
Day 6: Taroudant – Tafraout (225 Km – 3hrs)
Day 7: Tafraout – Tiznit – Agadir (265 Km – 4hrs)
Day 8: Departure Agadir
- 07 nights’ accommodation
- 7 breakfast
- 7 dinners
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel and vice versa.
- Service free of charge: flexible pick up & drop-off the vehicle in Marrakech & Agadir
- Optional second driver
- Flexible pick-up and drop off times
- Car rental Marrakech day 02 at Hotel in Marrakech to day 07 at Hotel in Agadir
- Unlimited mileage.
- Comprehensive insurance with excess of 5% (franchise).
- Emergency contact
- Lunches & tips in the restaurant & hotels.
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct).
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks.
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory security deposit (return ed to the return of the vehicle);Borrows blue card 5000,-DH for category A to E and 1500,-DH F card.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oasis Of The South, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oasis Of The South, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oasis Of The South, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.