- Getaways and short breaks
- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market
- Zagora: This desert outpost is the point from which the ancient Saadian dynasty set out to conquer Timbuktu.
From mountain peaks to arid deserts, we invite you to survey and explore a magical world that for a long time was the domain of nomads alone. Crossing several valleys bordered by little mud villages, you’ll get to experience first-hand the wonders of the Moroccan desert.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakesh
Day 2: Marrakech – M´hamid – Erg Lihoudi
Day 3: Erg Lihoudi – Agdez - Marrakech
Day 4: Departure Marrakech
- 03 night accommodation as specified in itinerary
- 3 Breakfast (on day 2,3,4), 3 dinners (on day 1,2,3) and 2 lunches (on day 2,3)
- Operated with an English, Spanish and French-speaking driver
- Private 4x4 vehicle with A/C and a driver
- Private transfer from and to the airport
- Meet and greet on day 1
- ● Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay them directly)
- ● Driver/guide tips
- ● Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- ● Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks and meals not stated in the programme
- ● Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oasis & Desert, 4 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oasis & Desert, 4 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oasis & Desert, 4 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.