- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the very best of Northern Morocco on this 10 day adventure. Starting in the vibrant Marrakech, visit four Imperial cities as you journey to Rabat, Meknes and Fes. Lose yourself in the hustle and bustle of local souks, tick off some of Morocco's finest UNESCO World Heritage Sites and compare delicious local dishes. From the picture perfect Chefchaouen to the Holy City of Moulay Idriss, this tour is perfect for getting off the beaten track and experiencing the authentic Northern Morocco.
Day 1: Arrive Marrakech
Day 2: Casablanca
Day 3: Fes via Meknes & Volubilis
Day 4: Fes
Day 5: Chefchaouen
Day 6: Chefchaouen
Day 7: Tangier
Day 8: Casablanca via Rabat
Day 9: Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech
- 9 night(s) in hotels
- 4 Dinner(s), 9 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle
- Arrival Transfer
- Morning Guided City Tour of Meknes & Visit to Holy City of Moulay Idriss
- Afternoon Guided Tour of Volubilis
- Full Day Tour of Fes
- Guided Tour of Rabat
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Tip for your Guide is not included in the tipping kitty. Please feel free to offer a tip at the end of the tour if you are happy with the service provided.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.