- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Imperial Marrakech, Meknes and Fez
- Time in the Atlas Mountains
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis and holy town of Moulay Idris
- Explore little known Bin el Ouidane & Midelt
The High Atlas Mountains of central Morocco are the perfect back drop to the imperial cities of Marrakech, Fez and Meknes. This fast paced journey through Africa's northern kingdom gives us time to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the mountains, as well as allowing time to immerse ourselves in the a chaotic blend of spices, perfume and Arabic chatter of the cities.
Day 1: Start Marrakech
Day 2: Through the High Atlas Mountains to Ait Benhaddou
Day 3: Walk in the Todgha Gorges
Day 4: To Midelt via the Ziz Valley; free time village and visit local family.
Day 5: Across the Middle Atlas range to Fez
Day 6: Guided tour of Fez, including visits to the Medersa Bou Ananiya and the
Day 7: Explore the Roman site of Volubilis and holy Moulay Idriss; late afternoon
transfer to Meknes
Day 8: Transfer to Bin Louidane; afternoon walk around the shore of the lake
Day 9: Journey from Bin Louidane to Marrakech; afternoon sightseeing.
Day 10: End Marrakech
- 1 night premium hotel, 5 nights premium riads and 3 nights standard hotels , All accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners included
- 10 days land only / flight inclusive
- Travel by air-conditioned private minibus
- Free airport transfer for any flight
- Transfers for group flights
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountains & Imperial Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountains & Imperial Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mountains & Imperial Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountains & Imperial Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.