- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience local culture in the Berber villages
- Reach the summit of North Africa’s highest peak
- Admire magnificent views of the Assif Valley
Enjoy a 3-day trek in the High Atlas mountain range to the summit of its highest peak, Mount Toubkal (4,167m), the highest point in North Africa. Visit Berber villages and peek into the local lives of rural Moroccan villagers along the way!
Day 1: Marrakech - Toubkal, Morocco
Day 2: Toubkal, Morocco
Day 3: Toubkal - Marrakech, Morocco
- 2 nights at Toubkal refuge
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All transfers
- Accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- All transportation
- Local mountain guide
- Extra support
- Muleteer & cook/porters
- Meals and drinks not stated above
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 19 today.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mount Toubkal Trek 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mount Toubkal Trek 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mount Toubkal Trek 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please be aware that transportation in Morocco is often informal, unregulated, and possibly more assertive than in your home country. Please rest assured that this is culturally very normal and that they will always get you safely to your destination.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols