- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Geminids Meteor Shower Witness one of the brightest Meteor Showers in the world from the heart of the Sahara Desert
- Marrakech – UNESCOlisted medina, mosque, palaces and souks. Majorelle Gardens Yves Saint Laurent's famous blue gardens
- Casablanca Morocco's largest city
- Rabat The lively capital city
Gaze up to the nights sky and witness the incredible Geminids Meteor shower as it peaks over the Moroccan desert. Explore the highlights of Morocco on this 9 day tour led by an expert local guide. Starting in Marrakech we travel to Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate before we begin our camel trek into the Sahara. Visit the Imperial Cities of Fes, Rabat and Meknes.
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Majorelle Gardens & Marrakech City Tour
Day: 3 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 4 Erg Chebbi
Day: 5 Fes
Day: 6 Fes
Day: 7 Rabat
Day: 8 Rabat
Day: 9 Marrakech
- 7 nights 3-4 star hotels and riads and 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (hotel upgrade available)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 3 dinners inclusive of a traditional Berber meal at our Sahara camp
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 9
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
- Joined by a local Astronomer guide to provide information about the Geminids Meteor Shower
- Guided sightseeing - Casablanca, Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the mesmerising Sahara Desert
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$1-2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-90pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Meteor Shower - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Meteor Shower - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Meteor Shower - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.