- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Casablanca: Enjoy a tour of this cosmopolitan city and admire the magnificent Hassan II Mosque.
- Rabat: Discover the capital’s many attractions, including the Royal Palace, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, the Hassan Tower and the Oudaya Garden
- Chefchaouen: This blue city is an otherworldly escape nestled in Morocco’s Rif Mountains.
- Tangier: Known as the gateway to Europe due to its proximity to Spain, Tangier has an interesting cultural diversity with a rich past.
This ten-day expedition takes you to see the highlights of Morocco. Learn about Moroccan culture and art and marvel at the diverse landscapes across this incredible country. Visit the imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat, Fez and Meknes. See the Atlas Mountains, numerous Kasbahs and the Sahara Desert. Accommodation is in 5* hotels on half-board or full-board basis with plenty of opportunities to savour the best in traditional Moroccan cuisine.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Casablanca (250 Kms – 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Casablanca – Rabat – Tangier (340 Kms – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Tangier – Chefchaouen – Fez (399 Kms – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Fez – Meknes– FÈz (140 Kms – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Fez – Midelt – Erfoud - Merzouga (450 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Merzouga - Erfoud – Tineghir – Ouarzazate (340 Kms – 5.25 Hrs)
Day 8: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech (205 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 9: Marrakech
Day 10: Departure Marrakech
- 9 night's accommodation
- Half-board option: 9 breakfasts, 09 dinners, lunch Day 9.
- Full-board option (extra fee): 9 breakfasts, 08 lunches, 9 dinners.
- Air-conditioned bus for the duration of the tour
- Private transfer from Marrakech Airport to Marrakech hotels and vice-versa
- Transfer in 4x4from Erfoud to Merzouga
- Operated with English, French or Spanish speaking guides for the duration of the tour
- German-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: panoramic tour of Casablanca with exterior visit to the Hassan II Mosque and the corniche; panoramic tour of Rabat and visit to the Kasbah of the Oudayas; panoramic tour of Tangier, the Caves of Hercules and Cape Spartel; panoramic tour of Meknes, visit to the granaries of Moulay Ismail; Fez el Bali, Nejjarine Fountain, Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss Zaouia, the Mellah, panoramic view of the fortifications of the north; visit to the Taourirt Kasbah and the Tifoultout Kasbah (time-permitting); Ait Ben Haddou; Marrakech, Jmaa-el-Fnaa square and the souks, as well as a visit to a Moroccan herbalist, an exterior visit to the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Majorelle garden.
- Meet and great on day 1
- Tips in hotels and restaurants
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide Tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bills, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 134+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Full Immersion, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Full Immersion, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Full Immersion, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.