- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Morocco is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea in rural villages, see goats climbing trees in the desert, and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians in Marrakech
- Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and stay with a berber family for an insight into traditional Moroccan life.
- With French, Portuguese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets. Feast on freshcaught seafood, explore unique art galleries and be dazzled by a bluespecked townscape
- Witness the magnificent rolling waves of the Atlantic ocean from the back of a camel
Imagine a country with the charisma of Europe, the passion of Africa and the charm of the Middle East. A place where ancient cultures are intertwined with dramatic landscapes and time-worn medinas give a glimpse into imperial cities of the past. Now, the whole family can fall under Morocco’s spell on an action-packed adventure from magical Marrakech to the old pirate port of Essaouira, covering everything from camel-clad deserts to pristine beaches along the way. So whether it’s in spice-infused back alleys, among crumbling Roman ruins or below the snow-capped Atlas Mountains – the allure of Morocco will prove impossible to ignore.
- Hotel (6 nights), Gite (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Armed - Bread cooking demonstration
- Tinmel - Tinmel Mosque
- Sidi Kaouki - Camel Ride
- Taroudant Tannery
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- A camel trek along the Atlantic Ocean (Day 5) is a highlight of the trip for many travellers. But if you'd rather not ride a camel, you can always walk alongside the camels instead. It's a gentle, relaxing walk of about an hour each way.
- The walk to the Berber homestay in the High Atlas Mountains can be hard in some places. Please talk to your leader if you would like to opt to travel on the back of a mule for this portion of the trip.
- Summer temperatures in Morocco can get very hot. If you're travelling in the warmer months, be sure to wear layers, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. Nights can get quite cold, so warm clothes are essential.
- There are some long travelling days on this trip as we cover a great deal of land. The road to the High Atlas Mountains is very windy, please take this into consideration if you or your child suffer from motion sickness.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description