- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech Independently explore the busy souks UNESCOlisted medina watching craftsmen working and trading their goods
- Ouarzazate Explore the “gateway to the Sahara” and opt to visit the film studios
- Ait Benhaddou Visit the traditional mud brick kasbah city
- Merzouga Enjoy free time in the traditional berber village
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 3 Nkob
Day: 4 Erg Chebbi
Day: 5 Todra Gorge
Day: 6 Ouarzazate
Day: 7 Marrakech
Day: 8 Marrakech city tour
Day: 9 Marrakech
- 7 nights 3 star hotels and 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 7 dinners inclusive of a Berber camp dinner
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1
- All transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided tour of Ait Benhaddou
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- Camel trek into the Sahara Desert
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to all included sites
- International flights and visa
- Note: Children under 12 years of age are not required to pay the Tipping Kitty
- Gratuity for your tour leader. We recommend USD$25 – 35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Family Adventure - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Family Adventure - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Family Adventure - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.