- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover all corners of Morocco's vast landscapes and cultures on this 15-day adventure. Visit the bustling medinas, palaces, and mosques of Casablanca, Rabat, and Marrakech. Relax in the seaside town of Agadir. Get your camera ready for scenic hikes through the rocky landscapes of Dadès Valley. Travel the golden dunes of the Sahara Desert by camelback. Spend your evenings under star-studded skies at desert campsites in the Sahara. Embrace the beauty of Essaouira's laidback atmosphere as you stroll the fortified walls and mingle with the locals. This ultimate adventure through Morocco truly leaves no stone unturned.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech City Tour
Day 3: Marrakech, Casablanca
Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Moulay Driss, Fes
Day 5: Fes City Tour
Day 6: Fes, Ifran, Azrou, Todra, Dadès Valley
Day 7: Dadès Valley
Day 8: Dadès Valley, Ait Ben Hadou, Ouarzazate
Day 9: Ouarzazate, Zagora, Jeep Safari, M’hamid
Day 10: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert, Zagora
Day 11: Zagora, Agadir
Day 12: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 13: Essaouira
Day 14: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- 4 & 3 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara.
- 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinner
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus, 4X4 Jeep.
- Arrival transfer on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- 4x4 Jeep Safari & Camel Safari
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco Explored tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Explored tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Explored tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Explored tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.