- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-34655
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Mosques, museums, palaces and medinas in Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes, Rabat
- Scenic hikes through the rocky landscapes of Dadès Valley
- Local Saharan villagers for dinner and dances around a campfire in the desert
- Journey back camelback like a true adventurer from one campsite to the next
- Quad biking through the Saharan dunes
- Seaside towns of Agadir and Essaouira
- Show more
Uncover the hidden gems of Morocco on this 14-day adventure through the desert, coast and bustling cities. Follow your guide through mosques, museums, palaces and medinas as you journey through Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes and Rabat. Get your camera ready for scenic hikes through the rocky landscapes of Dadès Valley. Join local Saharan villagers for dinner and dances around a campfire in the desert. Journey back camelback like a true adventurer from one campsite to the next. Get the engines revving for quad biking through the Saharan dunes. Then finish off your adventure in the seaside towns of Agadir and Essaouira, embracing the laid-back Moroccan way of life.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech City Tour
Day 3: Marrakech, Casablanca
Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Moulay Driss, Fes
Day 5: Fes City Tour
Day 6: Fes, Ifran, Azrou, Todra, Dades Valley
Day 7: Dades Valley
Day 8: Dadès Valley, Ait Ben Hadou, Ouarzazate
Day 9: Ouarzazate, Zagora, Jeep Safari, M’hamid
Day 10: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert, Zagora
Day 11: Zagora, Agadir
Day 12: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 13: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 14: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara.
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus, 4X4 Jeep.
- Arrival transfer on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- 4x4 Jeep Safari & Camel Safari
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Discovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 July 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Discovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Discovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.