- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay overnight between cliff walls of Todra Gorge.
- Venture on a camel ride through sand dunes.
- Explore the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
- Hike around the magnificent High Atlas Mountain.
Now's the time to explore Morocco on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Fall in love with the desert life and Moroccan culture on this 11-day tour through the country. Guided by your trusty CEO (Chief Experience Officer), you'll visit incredible sites like the Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou, spend the night in unique accommodations like a traditional mountain gîte, and hit the coast with surf lessons of the beaches of Taghazout.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech/Todra Gorge
Day 3: Todra Gorge/Merzouga
Day 4: Merzouga/Aït Ben Haddou
Day 5: Aït Ben Haddou/Aroumd (Aremd)
Day 6: Aroumd (Aremd)/Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech/Taghazout
Day 9: Taghazout
Day 10: Taghazout/Essaouira
Day 11: Essaouira/Marrakech
- Hotels (7 nts, twin-share), mountain gîte (1 nt, multi-share), surf house (2 nts, twin-share)
10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD210-275 for meals not included.
- Private air-con van, public bus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal, Aroumd (Aremd)
- Your Discover Moment: Marrakech
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Marrakech
- Tinghir orientation walk
- Local village walk along the Todra Valley
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Traditional dinner and drums under the stars
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Surf lesson in Taghazout
- Sunset beach bonfire
- Essaouira orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco: Deserts & Beaches tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco: Deserts & Beaches tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco: Deserts & Beaches tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco: Deserts & Beaches tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.