- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stand in the shadows of Todra Gorge.
- Take in the dramatic view at Ait Ben Haddou.
- See history come to life in ancient medinas.
- Ride a camel to watch the sunset from the desert.
Now's the time to explore Marrakech on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Is there life on Mars? You might think you've found it on this lively one-week journey through Morocco, Marrakech, and its other-worldly surroundings. Join other young travellers in cruising through the stunning Sahara, rock climbing in Todra (sorry, no free soloing), and basking in the beauty of the Atlas Mountains. Explore the kasbahs and desert as you lose the herd on a trip you’ll never forget.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech/Todra Gorge
Day 3: Todra Gorge/Merzouga
Day 4: Merzouga/Aït Ben Haddou
Day 5: Aït Ben Haddou/Aroumd (Aremd)
Day 6: Aroumd (Aremd)/Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
- Hotels (2 nts, twin-share), Hostels (3 nts, twin-share), mountain gîte (1nt, multi-share)
6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, public bus, camel.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal, Aroumd (Aremd)
- Tinghir orientation walk
- Local village walk along the Todra Valley
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Traditional dinner and drums under the stars
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Hike in the Atlas Mountains
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moroccan Desert Adventure: River Canyons & Camels tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moroccan Desert Adventure: River Canyons & Camels tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moroccan Desert Adventure: River Canyons & Camels tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moroccan Desert Adventure: River Canyons & Camels tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.