- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Guided local tour of the Marrakesh and visit the Bahia Palace
- See Koutoubia Mosque and bustling Jamaa el Fna Square
- See the Hasan ll Mosque in Casablanca
- Locally guided city tour of the famous “blue city” Chefchaouen
The earthy scent of saffron, the kaleidoscope of coloured carpets, mountains, mosques, mayhem - this is Morocco. Let us guide you through the chaos of the medinas, bustling squares and sprawling palaces, getting you under the skin in ways you just couldn't manage alone. From the magical mayhem of Marrakesh through to iconic Casablanca and Rabat, we'll then head into the desert to stay with some Berber people and enjoy dinner in the royal tent.
Day 1: Arrive Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech to Casablanca
Day 3: Casablanca to Chefchaouen via Rabat
Day 4: Chefchaouen to Fes via Volubilis
Day 5: Fez
Day 6: Fez to Erfoud
Day 7: Erfoud to Merzouga
Day 8: Merzouga to Ouarzazate via Todra Gorge
Day 9: Ouarzazate to Marrakech
Day 10: Depart Marrakech
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moroccan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moroccan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moroccan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moroccan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.