- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 5 days trekking with a local Berber family
- High Atlas Mountain Ranges Steep passes, waterfalls, Berber villages and valleys
- Cascades D’Ouzoud – Morocco’s most spectacular waterfalls
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the High Atlas mountains and the valleys below
Come to Morocco and take the road less travelled on our unique bi-annual Migration of the Berbers trek, where you will accompany a traditional nomadic family on their fascinating bi-annual migration with their livestock from the high to the low Atlas Mountains.
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Cascades D’Ouzoud
Day: 3-8 The Nomadic Migration
Day: 9 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 10 Marrakech
Day: 11 Marrakech
- 7 nights Berber camping and 3 nights 2-3 star hotel in Marrakech
- Breakfast daily, 8 lunches and 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1
- All transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- Whilst trekking – Services of a guide, cook and mules or camels to carry rucksacks
- Guided by a Nomadic Berber family
- Services of a driver and an English speaking tour leader
- All entrance fees included
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour leader. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Migration of the Berbers - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Migration of the Berbers - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Migration of the Berbers - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.