- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs, the Agdal Garden, and wander through its bustling souks and Jemaa elFnaa Square.
- Ouarzazate: The perfect start point for a journey of desert discovery, known as a popular cinemacity and for its wellpreserved Kasbahs.
- Merzouga: This jewel of the Sahara desert is highly popular amongst the tourists who know it; also renowned for its dunes and number of birds.
Discover the many facets of Morocco on this exciting five-day tour that takes you from the imperial city of Marrakech and the country’s more modern cities, to the beautiful Moroccan desert, dunes, oasis and Kasbahs. Join this tour and discover a still intact part of nature and its native’s nomad lifestyle.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou- Ouarzazate-gorges De Dades (330 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Gorges Todra- Merzouga (215 Km - 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Merzouga- Rissani- Alnif- Tazzrine- Draa Valley- Marrakech (565 Km – 8hrs)
Day 5: Departure Marrakech
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfast
- 4 Dinners
- 3 Lunches
- Operated with French/English or Spanish speaking- Driver.
- Private vehicle 4x4 with A/C with driver speaking French, English or Spanish .
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Merzouga Sand And Dunes, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 254 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 30 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Merzouga Sand And Dunes, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Merzouga Sand And Dunes, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.