- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the views of the Atlas Mountains from Tishka Pass
- Experience the Sahara sunset & sunrise and ride a camel
- Sleep under the stars in a Berber Campsite in Erg Chebbi
Experience a 3-day tour in the stunning Moroccan Sahara desert. Ride a camel into the towering dunes, visit ancient fortresses, and spend the night in a Berber Camp.
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhadou - Ouarzazate - Todra Gorges, Morocco
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga - Erg Chebbi, Morocco
Day 3: Erg Chebbi - Merzouga - Marrakech, Morocco
- Mixed accommodation
- 1 night in hotel
- 1 night in desert Berber camp
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Transport to/from Marrakech
- Camel rides
- Desert experiences
- Berber camp
- Camel rides
- Qualified English-speaking driver
- Other meals/drinks
- Tips & gratuities
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Merzouga Gorges & Deserts Adventure 3D/2N (Marrakech to Marrakech) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Merzouga Gorges & Deserts Adventure 3D/2N (Marrakech to Marrakech) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Merzouga Gorges & Deserts Adventure 3D/2N (Marrakech to Marrakech) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that this trip includes long driving times and that in the summer heat, air conditioning cannot always be safely used, as the engine can overheat.
Please be aware that this trip includes a lot of driving time (with a non-English speaking driver) and that transportation in Morocco is often informal, unregulated, and possibly more assertive than in your home country. Please rest assured that this is culturally very normal and that they will always get you safely to your destination. Please also be prepared for a very hot climate, especially in summer, when air conditioning cannot always be safely used as it may cause the engine to overheat. Also, many ‘faux’ (false) guides operate in the Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou region of the Sahara. A ‘false guide’ is someone who will offer to show you an area that you are unfamiliar with and then ask for money. They are not affiliated in anyway whatsoever with Bamba. In places where gainful employment is very low, this is the only form of work and embedded within Morocco infrastructure. You can explore these areas independently if you wish.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols