- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Marrakech's colorful souks, Medina and historical monuments.
- Visit Koutoubia Mosque and the Saadian Tombs.
- Visit Ouzoud, Africa's second highest waterfall.
Enjoy a 4-day adventure discovering the vibrant city of Marrakech and its surrounding natural wonders. Explore the highlights of this ancient city and visit the Cascades D'Ouzoud, the second highest waterfalls in Africa and home to wild monkey families and beautiful natural rock pools.
Day 1: Marrakech, Morocco
Day 2: Marrakech, Morocco
Day 3: Marrakech, Morocco
Day 4: Marrakech, Morocco
- 3N in a 3-star or 4-star hotel
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- All transport as per itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Transport to Ouzoud waterfalls
- Tours and trip to waterfalls
- Marrakech city tour
- Day-trip to Ouzoud waterfalls
- English-speaking guide for city tour
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Travel Insurance
- Other meals / drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Marrakech Mini Stay 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Marrakech Mini Stay 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Marrakech Mini Stay 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.