- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Essaouira Enjoy free time in this ancient medina with its wind swept beaches and current day fishing village
- Marrakech – Discover the UNESCOlisted medina, mosques, palaces and souks (explored independently)
- Zagora Take a camel trek into the Sahara desert and spend a night under the stars in a traditional Berber style camp
Head to Morocco for a long weekend with a difference. Explore magical Marrakech, camel trek into the Sahara Desert and spend an incredible night at a Berber camp amongst the dunes and relax by the beach in enchanting Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast.
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Zagora
Day: 3 Marrakech
Day: 4 Essaouira
Day: 5 Essaouira
- 3 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night camping in the Sahara
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners inclusive of a Berber camp dinner
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1
- Transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- Sahara camel trek and night in a Berber camp
- Essaouira - Beachside bliss and free time
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to all included sites
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour leader. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Marrakech Express - 5 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Marrakech Express - 5 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Marrakech Express - 5 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.