- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs Majorelle Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market.
- Essaouira: Discover the charming old medina, Portuguese architecture and Jewish heritage, silversmith artistry, and wooden handicrafts.
- Agadir: A modern city rebuilt after the earthquake hit the city on 1960, enjoy panoramic views and the town’s main bay from the hilltop of the old Kasbah, the only remaining parts of the old city.
Join this fascinating combined tour and live the magic and mystical atmosphere of Marrakech, a city bound to leave a mark in your memory and your imagination. Then also appreciate the beauty of Essaouira – also known by its ancient name, Mogador – which is located on the Atlantic Coast. Lastly, enjoy a relaxing walk along the beautiful beach of Agadir. In short, an unforgettable journey.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech
Day 3: Marrakech
Day 4: Marrakech – Essaouira ( 175 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Essaouira
Day 6: Essaouira – Agadir (175 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Agadir
Day 8: Agadir
Day 9: Departure Agadir
- 8 nights' accommodation
- B&B option: 8 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Half -board option: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunches, 8 dinners.
- Transfer on day 1 from Marrakech airport to Marrakech hotel.
- Transfer on day 4 from Marrakech hotel to Essaouira hotel.
- Transfer on day 6 from Essaouira hotel to Agadir hotel.
- Transfer on day 9 from Agadir hotel to Agadir airport.
- Fully qualified and accredited English speaking local guide, on day 2 and day 7 (1/2day)
- Spanish or German-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Majorelle Garden, Koutoubia mosque, the Saadiens tombs, Bahia palace, Tiskiouine museum, souks of Marrakech, a cooking lesson in one of the oldest houses of Marrakesh or relax with Hammam & Massage in Riad in Marrakech (to choose one), visit to the kasbah and a guided city tour of Agadir.
- Selected board basis:
- ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES
- Meet & Greet on day 1.
- Lunch and tips in restaurants and hotels.
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide Tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Marrakech, Essaouira & Agadir, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 June 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Marrakech, Essaouira & Agadir, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Marrakech, Essaouira & Agadir, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.