- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Marrakech during a sightseeing tour
- Spend a night in a Berber tent in the Zagora Desert
- Visit the kasbah in Ouarzazate that served as a location for popular Hollywood movies
See the major highlights of Marrakech including Menara Garden and Bahia Palace before heading for Zagora via the Draa Valley. Cross the Tizi N’yichka Pass en route. Spend a night in a Berber tent in the Zagora Desert before heading back to Marrakech.
Also included is a stopover in Ouarzazate, a city south of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains that is also known as a gateway to the Sahara Desert. This town is also famous for its kasbahs, of which one has been used as a shooting location of popular Hollywood movies.
This private trip comes to an end in Marrakesh where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour.
Day 1: Marrakech arrival
Day 2: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Zagora
Day 3: Zagora – M’hamid Ghizlane – Zagora
Day 4: Zagora – Marrakech
Day 5: Marrakech departure
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Twin-share accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Morocco visa charges
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accommodation and single supplement category must be the same (if different hotel categories are available)
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.