- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- Experience varied scenery from the Sahara Desert to the High Atlas Mountains
- Journey into the desert Bedouin style, by camel
- Spend a memorable night under the stars
- Visit Tighza and experience a traditional hammam Walk in the magnificent High Atlas Mountains
- Explore Marrakech with its lively souks and peaceful gardens
The grandeur of the Sahara Desert is truly experienced on this trip as we journey from Marrakech across the High Atlas Mountains to the palm groves of the Draa Valley and the gateway to the desert at Zagora. En route we’ll enjoy the UNESCO listed 16th-century kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, before continuing for a camel trek and a night under a thousand stars on the edge of the worlds largest desert, the Sahara. On our way back to the city, we’ll stop in the remote village of Tighza and enjoy a peaceful walk and authentic hamman. Finally there is some free time to enjoy the sights and smells of Marrakech one of the great cities of the Arabic world.
Day 1: Start Marrakech.
Day 2: Across the High Atlas to Ait Benhaddou.
Day 3: Through the Draa valley; camel ride through the desert to our Berber camp
Day 4: Camel ride; short drive to Zagora and free time by the pool, optional
Day 5: Into the High Atlas Mountains; walk to remote village of Tijhza and visit the
Day 6: Morning walk; afternoon transfer to Marrakech through magnificent mountain
Day 7: Explore Marrakech: Djemaa el Fna Square, beautiful gardens, palaces and
Day 8: End Marrakech.
- All breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Transfers for group flights
- Tour leader throughout
- All Accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Visas & Vaccinations
- Single supplements
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Marrakech & the Sahara tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 September 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Marrakech & the Sahara tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Marrakech & the Sahara tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.