- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Marrakech such as Saadian Tombs & Bahia Palace
- Explore the lively coastal town of Essaouira
- Learn more about Moroccan history and culture
See the major highlights of Marrakech during a sightseeing tour. Its Menara Garden, Bahia Palace, Koutoubia Mosque and Dar Si Said Museum are on the list of all tourists visiting the city. So is the famous Jemaa el-Fna, known for its non-stop entertainment.
Your sightseeing tour in Essaouira involves a visit to its port as well as the famous Essaouira Ramparts, which once protected this fishing town from invasion. Take a stroll through the medina and discover the influence of the Portuguese.
This private trip comes to an end in Marrakesh where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of this tour.
Day 1: Marrakech arrival
Day 2: Marrakech – Essaouira (180 km)
Day 3: Essaouira – Marrakech (180 Km)
Day 4: Marrakech sightseeing tour
Day 5: Marrakech departure
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Half-board accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Fullboard addon
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Morocco visa charges
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same (in case there are different accommodation/hotel options available)
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.