- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech UNESCOlisted Place Djemaa el Fna, (medina, souks and market place)
- Bahia Palace 19th Century palatial residence of the grand vizier Sidi Moussa
- High Atlas Mountains and views of Mt Toubkal North Africa's highest peak
- Erg Chebbi sand dunes Reaching some 250m high
Experience Morocco through the expertise and passion of your local guide on this captivating 8 day group tour. From Marrakech, marvel at the beauty of Todra gorge, bed down for the night in the Sahara desert, explore medieval Ait Benhaddou and so much more. After a day of seeing the sites enjoy the comfort and amenities of your hotels, each carefully hand-selected by us for their convenience and facilities, and many meals included.
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Ouarzazate
Day: 3 Erg Chebbi
Day: 4 Todra Gorge
Day: 5 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 6 Marrakech
Day: 7 Marrakech
Day: 8 Marrakech
- 6 nights 3 star hotels and 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 6 dinners inclusive of a Berber camp dinner
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1
- All transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the Sahara Desert
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to all included sites
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour leader. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Marrakech & Beyond - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Marrakech & Beyond - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Marrakech & Beyond - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.