- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Merzouga Berber village and start point for our camel trek into the great Sahara
- Aït Benhaddou UNESCOlisted fortified kasbah city
- Marrakech UNESCOlisted Place Djemaa el Fna, souks and ancient medina
- Dades Gorge The "Valley of Roses"
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Marrakech
Day: 3 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 4 Erg Chebbi
Day: 5 Merzouga
Day: 6 Scenic drive to Fes
Day: 7 Fes
Day: 8 Rabat
Day: 9 Marrakech
Day: 10 Marrakech
- 8 nights SUPERIOR hotels and riads, 1 night Auberge on the edge of the Sahara. STANDARD and DELUXE hotel options are also available upon request. Accommodation rating – See Trip Notes for details
- Breakfast daily
- An airport arrival transfer day 1 and a departure transfer day 10 (Marrakech Airport)
- Driver, all transfers and transportation in private modern A/C tourism vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided tours of Fes and Marrakech
- Services of a licensed English speaking tour guide at all included sites
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - An entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Cities & Deserts - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Imperial Cities & Deserts - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Cities & Deserts - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.