- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Djemaa El Fna Square in Marrakech
- Views of the impressive Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Old city of Rabat
- Historic Ismalian capital of Meknes
This budget trip offers an amazing insight in to Morocco's historic cities, with bustling medinas and fantastic historic sites to see, and a wonderful chance to experience local Moroccan cuisine. Starting and finishing in Marrakech (book cheap flights to Easyjet and Ryanair) the tour also includes the cities of Casblanca, the old town of Rabat, fantastic ruins at Volubilis, and of course time to explore the mazy medina at Fez.
Day 1 : Arrive into Marrakech. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Marrakech to Casablanca and Rabat
Day 3 : Meknes and Volubolis
Day 4 : Fez, city tour
Day 5 : To Marrakech via the Atlas Mountains and Beni Mellal
Day 6 : Marrakech city tour & Majorelle Gardens
Day 7 : Marrakech, free day
Day 8 : Marrakech, free time, transfer to airport for departure
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary All transport and transfers 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service English speaking driver and specialist local guides
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary Entrances fees to monuments as stated
- Multilingual tour leader throughout (groups of 8 )
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Imperial Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.