- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the impressive Todra Gorge
- Experience a traditional hammam in the village of Tijhza
- Walk from a remote Berber community into the magnificent High Atlas Mountains
For sheer diversity, Morocco is the perfect destination. We explore the imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fez and continue our journey to the mountain ranges to the south, where sand dunes and kasbahs are scattered among palm oases inhabited by friendly Berbers. A highlight of our trip is a camel trek in the Sahara and a night at a Bedouin camp. We fit in a visit to Todra Gorge, the beautiful 16th-century kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and enjoy a village walk in the picturesque Tijhza valley of the High Atlas. We complete the trip with a walk along the sandy beach of Essaouira.
Day 1: Start Marrakech
Day 2: Visit Hassan II Mosque; to the capital Rabat.
Day 3: Explore the Roman site of Volubilis and Meknes; to Fez.
Day 4: Guided tour of Fez, including visits to the Medersa Bou Ananiya and the
Day 5: Drive to Merzouga, on the edge of the Sahara.
Day 6: Walk among the dunes; camel trek; camp in the desert.
Day 7: To Skoura via the Todra Gorge.
Day 8: Skoura, the Palm grove capital of Morocco
Day 9: Journey to Telouet, via the famous Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
Day 10: Full day walking in the High Atlas. Evening hammam
Day 11: Over the High Atlas to Essaouira.
Day 12: Free day in Essaouira.
Day 13: To Marrakech; guided tour including Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs, finish
in Djemma el Fna
Day 14: Free day in Marrakech.
Day 15: End Marrakech.
- 10 nights boutique hotels and premium riads, 1 night auberge, 2 nights mountain gite and 1 night Bedouin camp , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 4 dinners
- 15 days land only / flight inclusive
- Travel by private minibus and camel
- Transfers for group flights
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs.
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Morocco - Premium tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 65 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 185 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Morocco - Premium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Morocco - Premium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.