- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the impressive Todra Gorge
- Experience a traditional hammam in the Atlas Mountains
- Walk from a remote Berber community into the magnificent and inspiring High Atlas Mountains
- Relax in the charming fishing port of Essaouira
For sheer diversity, Morocco is the perfect destination. We explore the imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fez and continue our journey to the mountain ranges to the south, where sand dunes and kasbahs are scattered among palm oases inhabited by friendly Berbers. A highlight of our trip is a camel trek in the Sahara and a night at a Bedouin camp. We fit in a visit to Todra Gorge, the beautiful 16th-century kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and enjoy a village walk in the picturesque Tijhza valley of the High Atlas. We complete the trip with a walk along the sandy beach of Essaouira.
Day 1: Start Marrakech
Day 2: Visit Hassan II Mosque; to the capital Rabat.
Day 3: Explore the Roman site of Volubilis and Meknes; to Fez.
Day 4: Guided tour of Fez, including visits to the Medersa Bou Ananiya (entrance not
included) and the medina.
Day 5: Drive to Merzouga, on the edge of the Sahara.
Day 6: Walk among the dunes; camel trek; camp in the desert.
Day 7: To Skoura via the Todra Gorge.
Day 8: Skoura, the Palm grove capital of Morocco
Day 9: Journey to Telouet, via the famous Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
Day 10: Full day walking in the High Atlas. Evening hammam
Day 11: Over the High Atlas to Essaouira.
Day 12: Free day in Essaouira.
Day 13: To Marrakech; guided tour including Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs, finish
in Djemma el Fna
Day 14: Free day in Marrakech.
Day 15: End Marrakech.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Transfers for group flights
- Travel insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
- Single supplement
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Morocco - In Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 August 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Morocco - In Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Morocco - In Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.