- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the impressive Todra Gorge
- Experience a traditional hammam in the Atlas Mountains
- Walk from a remote Berber community into the magnificent and inspiring High Atlas Mountains
For sheer diversity, Morocco is the perfect destination. We explore the imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fez and continue our journey to the mountain ranges to the south, where sand dunes and kasbahs are scattered among palm oases inhabited by friendly Berbers. A highlight of our trip is a camel trek in the Sahara. We fit in a visit to Todra Gorge, the beautiful 16th-century kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and enjoy a village walk in the picturesque Tighza valley of the High Atlas. We complete the trip with a walk along the sandy beach of Essaouira and a city tour in bustling Marrakech.
Day 1: Start Marrakech
Day 2: Visit Hassan II Mosque; to the capital Rabat.
Day 3: Explore the Roman site of Volubilis and the old city of Meknes; to Fez.
Day 4: Guided tour of Fez, including visits to the Medersa Bou Ananiya (entrance not
included) and the medina.
Day 5: Drive to Merzouga, on the edge of the Sahara.
Day 6: Walk among the dunes; camel trek; overnight in a Sahara camp.
Day 7: To Skoura via the Todra Gorge.
Day 8: Skoura, the Palm grove capital of Morocco
Day 9: Journey to Telouet, via the famous Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
Day 10: Full day walking in the High Atlas. Evening hammam.
Day 11: Over the High Atlas Mountains to Essaouira.
Day 12: Free day in Essaouira.
Day 13: To Marrakech; guided tour including Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs, finish
in Djemma el Fna.
Day 14: Free day in Marrakech.
Day 15: End Marrakech.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Transfers for group flights
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.