- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Imperial cities Explore the 3 imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fes
- Todra Gorge Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations
- The Atlas Mountains Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa
Discover the highlights of captivating Morocco on this fast-paced, adventurous trip. From the iconic imperial cities of Marrakech, Fez and Meknes to the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and the friendly Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains. Imperial cities - Explore the vibrant souks and exhilarating atmosphere of Morocco's cities Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa
Day 1 : Join trip in Marrakech
Day 2 : Discover the narrow lanes of Marrakech's souks before driving to isolated Bin el Ouidane lake
Day 3 : Drive to Fes; visit the imperial city of Meknes and the Roman ruins of Volubilis
Day 4 : Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fes medina; free time this afternoon
Day 5 : Drive over the Middle Atlas Mountains; spend the night under a blanket of stars in the desert
Day 6 : See the sunrise over the sand dunes and experience a camel ride; afternoon walk in the Todra Valley
Day 7 : Drive to Bou Tharar via the Road of a 1000 Kasbahs; visit a Berber village
Day 8 : Drive to Marrakech via Ouarzazate and the Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass
Day 9 : Trip ends in Marrakech
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Hotel Moroccan House, Marrakech (2 nights)
- Bin El Ouidane Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Zahrat al Jabal (2 nights)
- Nomad Camp - Chebbi Dunes (1 night)
- Dar Ayour Guesthouse (1 night)
- Hotel Awayou (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.