- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Meteor Shower Experience the amazing Geminids Meteor Shower in the heart of the Sahara Desert
- Marrakech – UNESCOlisted medina, mosques, palaces and souks (explored independently)
- Casablanca and its incredible Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat Morocco's lively capital
Become starstruck! Camel trek into the Sahara for an unforgettable night of stargazing at the peak of the spectacular Geminids Meteor Shower. In fifteen action packed days, you'll also get to Wander through the labyrinthine souks of Fes and Marrakech, explore legendary Casablanca, relax by the Atlantic coast in Essaouira and chart Roman ruins at Volubilis.
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Casablanca
Day: 3 Meknes
Day: 4 Chefchaouen
Day: 5-6 Fes
Day: 7 Midelt
Day: 8 Erg Chebbi
Day: 9 Todra Gorge
Day: 10 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 11-12 Essaouira
Day: 13-14 Marrakech
Day: 15 Marrakech
- 13 nights 3 star hotels and 1 night camping at a Berber camp in the Sahara
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 6 dinners inclusive of a Berber camp dinner
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1
- Transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle, public bus Essaouira to Marrakech on day 13
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided sighting - Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Fes and Ait Benhaddou
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the picturesque Sahara Desert
- All entrance fees to included sights
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour leader. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Geminids Meteor Shower - 15 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 January 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Geminids Meteor Shower - 15 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Geminids Meteor Shower - 15 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.