- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen to tafournout to simit and beyond, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Brush shoulders with locals while you all feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the port fish souk in Essaouira that morning.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
From US$ 1,250 US$ 1,125 10 days View Tour
|Nov 24||Only 5 seats left|
|Mar 9||Only 10 seats left|
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results