Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Brush shoulders with locals while you all feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the port fish souk in Essaouira.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
From US$ 1,178 10 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 3 seats left|
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks.
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad.
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results