- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A remarkable tour through Morocco, Spain and Portugal, this fantastic tour takes you to three marvellous countries over 18 days. Taste countless delicacies from couscous to tapas. Stay in authentic hotels before camping in the Saharan desert. This diverse tour combines history, culture and relaxation with many unique adventures.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Zagora, Mhamid, Jeep Safari
Day 3: Mhamid, Camel Trek at the desert
Day 4: M’hamid, Agadir
Day 5: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 6: Essaouira
Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech, Madrid
Day 9: Madrid City Tour
Day 10: Madrid, Barcelona
Day 11: Barcelona City Tour
Day 12: Barcelona, Valencia
Day 13: Valencia City Tour
Day 14: Valencia, Granada
Day 15: Granada, Sevilla
Day 16: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
Day 17: Lisbon City Tour
Day 18: Lisbon
- 4 & 3 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara. (Bedouin Tents)
- 17 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus, 4X4 Jeep. Flight from Marrakech to Madrid.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- Arrival and departure transfers in Morocco, arrival transfer in Spain.
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Marrakech and from Lisbon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fantastic Morocco + Spain & Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fantastic Morocco + Spain & Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Fantastic Morocco + Spain & Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fantastic Morocco + Spain & Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.