- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12848
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the busy markets of Marrakesh
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage of charming Essaouira
- Discover the impressive imperial cities of Fes and Rabat
- Enjoy a tagine under bright stars whilst surrounded by Saharan sand dunes
- Soak up the blue streets of Chefchaouen
- Watch the ocean unfold in Casablanca
- Show more
Exotic Morocco perfectly blends history, culture and adventure.
Start off with the bustling markets of Marrakesh and discover the UNESCO World Heritage of charming Essaouira. Watch the ocean unfold in Casablanca before you soak in the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Discover the impressive imperial cities of Fes and the capital, Rabat. Have a tagine under bright stars whilst surrounded by Saharan sand dunes. Topple all travel experiences with 2 adventure-filled days in the desert.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
Day 5: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
Day 6: Fes
Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
Day 8: Merzouga
Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara (Bedouin tents).
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus, 4X4 Jeep.
- Arrival transfer on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- 4x4 Jeep Safari & Camel Safari
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exotic Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 May 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Exotic Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exotic Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.