- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Scale North Africa’s highest peak on a long weekend like no other.
Let’s see a show of hands for a proper challenge? This trip is mini on time but maxi on adventure: scaling North Africa’s highest peak. But unlike other magnificent mountain climbs, you can be up and back from Mount Toubkal in two days (ideal if your annual leave has been pushed to the brink already). We’ve bookended this adventure with nights in scintillating Marrakech for a long weekend like no other.
If you are short on time this tour is a great option.”
Day 1: Make your own flight arrangements to Marrakech
Day 2: Brace yourself. The adventure begins…
Day 3: Victoriously reach the summit of Mount Toubkal
Day 4: Soothe away muscle fatigue in a traditional Hammam
Day 5: Start planning your next conquest…
- Two nights in Riads with en suite rooms, one night mountain camp with shared facilities, one night hotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners included
- Free transfers to meet any flight
- Transfer by private minibus
- Countries visited: Morocco
- Three days point-to-point walking with full porterage, so your luggage is where it needs to be
- Hammam in Marrakech
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Summit & Spices in Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Summit & Spices in Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Summit & Spices in Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Summit & Spices in Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.