Discover Fabulous Morocco-14 Days Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18-85 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-40393
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Marrakech, Morocco/ Casablanca, Morocco
- Explore the history of Fes, Marrakech, Rabat and Tanger
- Visit the highlights of Morocco, including Unesco World Heritage Sites
- Ride camelback for a trip through the dunes and night of music under the stars
- Discover the the Blue Pearl City of Chefchaouen
Experience the exotic food and music of the Sahara Desert and drive along the desert road via the Atlas Mountains for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. With its 7,415 feet altitude and its beautiful cols, Tizi’n’tishka is also a must-see. And we won't forget the "Blue City" and the Atlas studios in Ouarzazate.
Please see the itinerary for a full description of the sights and places you'll get to explore with this fabulous tour package.
Day 1: Arrival in Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech City Guided Tour
Day 3: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Daddes Valley
Day 4: Daddes Valley Tour
Day 5: Dades Valley - Todgha Gorges - Merzouga
Day 6: Merzouga - Rissani - Midelt
Day 7: Midelt - Ifrane - Fes
Day 8: Fes City Guided Tour
Day 9: Fes - Volubilis - Meknes
Day 10: Meknes - Chefchaouen
Day 11: Discover the City of Chefchaouen
Day 12: Chefchaouen - Tangier
Day 13: Tangier - Assilah - Rabat
Day 14: Departure Day
- 13 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- 13 nights' accommodation on a sharing basis (3 star level)
- Private transportation in air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour manager/driver
- Licensed national and/or city guides where applicable
- Camel trek and overnight stay in Berber tents
- All entrance fees
- Singel Supplement
- Airfare to Morocco
- Transportation to Marrakech if arriving in another location (can be arranged for a supplement)
- Travel and/or medical insurance
- Dinners, lunchs and any additional food/drink costs if not specified
- Tips to driver, guides, Riad/hotel staff.
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.