- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Draa Valley Cycle through one of the most picturesque valleys in Morocco
- Erg Chebbi Ride camels through impressive Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert
- Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass Enjoy a thrilling descent from this stunning mountain pass in the High Atlas
- Marrakech Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively DjemmaelFna Square
Discover the kasbahs, tribal villages and cool oases of the Draa Valley on this cycling holiday in Morocco. Cycle through the remote hamada desert of the Sahara and enjoy an exhilarating High Atlas descent through the Berber heartland. Overnight Sahara camp - Ride camels through Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight under the stars Thrilling descent - Enjoy a scenic descent from the stunning High Atlas mountain pass of Tizi N'Fedrhate Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively Djemma-el- Fna Square
Day 1 : Join trip in Marrakech
Day 2 : Drive into the High Atlas; cycle down to Ait Ben Haddou
Day 3 : Cycling in the Draa Valley, then drive to Alnif
Day 4 : Cycle the foothills of the Jebel Sahro; camel trek to overnight Sahara camp
Day 5 : Enjoy Sunrise in the sand dunes then pedal to Erfoud
Day 6 : Bike though local villages en route to El Kelaa Mgouna
Day 7 : Ride down through the Atlas Mountains; return to Marrakech
Day 8 : Trip ends Marrakech
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Hotel Almas (2 nights)
- La Kasbah (1 night)
- Kasbah Meteorites (1 night)
- Nomad Camp - Chebbi Dunes (1 night)
- Kasbah Tizimi (1 night)
- Hotel Ksar Kaissar (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Assistant Cycle Guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.