- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk in spectacular mountain scenery.
- Taste delicious local cuisine.
- Camp in the great outdoors.
- Summit the spectacular peak of Mt. Toubkal.
Jebel Toubkal, Morocco’s highest peak, has captivated mountaineers for centuries. Our ascent up the rocky giant of North Africa — the tallest in the region — is no picnic, but is accessible to anyone in good shape and hungry for a thrilling high-altitude adventure. Traditional Amazigh communities line the route on this trip and you’ll have plenty of time to learn their customs through village visits and overnight camping with hearty home-cooked meals. The views on the way up are spectacular, but nothing compares to what you’ll see (and feel) at the top.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech/Tizi Oussem
Day 3: Tizi Oussem/Aroumd (Aremd)
Day 4: Aroumd (Aremd)/Mt Toubkal Base Camp
Day 5: Mt Toubkal Base Camp/Mt Toubkal Summit
Day 6: Mt Toubkal Base Camp/Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
- Hotels (2 nts), mountain gîtes (2 nts), camping (2 nts, 2-man tents).
6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, walking.
- Certified mountain guide as CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Atlas Mountains trek with a qualified mountain guide (5 days)
- Trek Tizi N’Tacht pass and Mizane Valley
- Visit the shrine of Sidi Chamharouch
- Summit Mt Toubkal
- Enjoy free time in Marrakech
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Climb Mt Toubkal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Climb Mt Toubkal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Climb Mt Toubkal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Climb Mt Toubkal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.