- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market
- Fes: See the magnificent Moulay Idriss Zaouia, enjoy lunch in the Medina, explore the historic Jewish quarter and take in the panoramic views from the Royal Palace and fortifications
- Chefchaouen: Known as the blue city, ideal for wandering through its quiet romantic streets and medina
- Meknes: Behold the ancient city gates of Bab Mansour and Bab ElKhemis and the granaries of Moulay Ismail.
Discover the beautiful northwest of Morocco and explore cities like Chefchaouen, the famed ‘blue city’ in the heart of the Rif mountains; Fez, the oldest and most mysterious of the four Imperial Cities; and Marrakech, a lively and famous city known for its markets and mosque. Spend the night in sustainable, eco-friendly accommodations that participate with local social projects and support local environmental protection plans.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Meknes (475 Km – 5hrs)
Day 3: Meknes – Chefchaouen (205 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Chefchaouen – Fes (205 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Fes – Marrakech (550km – 7.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Departure Marrakech
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- 6 dinners
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- Private vehicle with A/C with English-speaking driver (From Day 2 till day 6).
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Tour guide
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips.
- Lunches are not included
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chefchaouen And North, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chefchaouen And North, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chefchaouen And North, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.