Looking for available travel experts
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience.
From US$ 1,690 14 days View Tour
|Mar 10||10+ seats left|
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
From US$ 1,640 8 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 10||Only 3 seats left|
- Draa Valley - Cycle through one of the most picturesque valleys in Morocco.
- Erg Chebbi - Ride camels through impressive Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert wilderness.
- Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass - Enjoy a thrilling descent from this stunning mountain pass in the High Atlas.
From US$ 990 8 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 13||Only 10 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results