Looking for available travel experts
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience.
SaveUS$ 85From US$ 1,690 14 days View Tour
|Mar 10||10+ seats left|
|Mar 24||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights Read More5% off Today
SavingUS$ 82From US$ 1,558 8 days View Tour
|Mar 10||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 5 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Cycle through scenic Berber villages.
- Stroll through the gardens, mosques, palaces and souqs of Marrakesh.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou.
SavingUS$ 80From US$ 1,510 8 days View Tour
|Mar 10||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results