- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover the magic of Morocco’s minarets and medinas on this North African adventure tour. Marrakech offers Djemaa el-Fna square with snake charmers, mystics and musicians vying for attention. Heading to the coast we take in the beaches and stunning citadel of Essaouira. Features include medieval souks and vibrantly coloured dye pits in Fez, the Roman ruins of Volubilis, an overnight camel safari through Saharan dunes and the towering cliffs of Todra Gorge.
Day 1: Arrive Marrakech
Day 2: Casablanca
Day 3: Meknes
Day 4: Chefchaouen
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Fes
Day 7: Midelt
Day 8: Sahara Desert
Day 9: Todra Gorge
Day 10: Aït Benhaddou
Day 11: Essaouira
Day 12: Essaouira
Day 13: Marrakech
Day 14: Marrakech
Day 15: Depart Marrakech
- 13 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in Berber camp
- 6 Dinner(s), 14 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, 4WD, Camel
- Arrival Transfer
- Tour of Rabat
- Guided tours of Volubilis and Chefchaouen
- Full day tour of Fes
- Midelt - Immersive home visit
- Camel Trek/Berber Camp
- Guided tour of Aït Benhaddou
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Please note that the tour to the Mosque in Casablanca is not included. Guides should be tipped separately.
- Tip for your Guide is not included in the tipping kitty. Please feel free to offer a tip at the end of the tour if you are happy with the service provided.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 January 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.