- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
Located on the north-westernmost stretch of Africa and a gateway to Europe, Morocco is one of the most vibrant cultural and commercial crossroads of the continent. In the saddle explore Morocco's rugged hills and valleys of the Atlas Mountains. Venture into these highlands inhabited by the Berbers and be delighted by their proud traditions that have been passed down for millennia.
Visitors who choose to explore the country will be impressed by its architectural and natural splendours, making Morocco a prime desert destination and also hotspot for Hollywood's film industry as several all-time classic movies like Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia were shot here. Explore this dynamic country and get the ultimate biking experience Morocco has to offer.
Roll and pedal up and down the sea of red massifs and take in the captivating views of snow-capped peaks just a few miles further from the unforgiving desert, a contrasting picture of unparalleled beauty.
Five days of biking take you through the realm of the legendary Atlas Mountains, the bone-dry Jbel Saghro and the life-sustaining oases and lush palm plantations of southern Morocco, making it a challenging yet rewarding biking experience.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Authentic Morocco by Bicycle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 73 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Authentic Morocco by Bicycle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 July 2022, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Authentic Morocco by Bicycle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Authentic Morocco by Bicycle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2