- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 15
- Discover traditional Berber villages in the High Atlas Mountains
- Meet a Berber family and enjoy a cup of mint tea
- Admire the 13,671foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa
- Enjoy an authentic Berber meal at a local home
Once you arrived at Imlil village located in the heart of Toubkal National Park, you’ll enjoy a camel ride.
From village to village meeting locals, visiting Berber homes and sampling their traditional mint tea and homemade bread, at lunch you’ll be served a Berber lamb at a local home. You’ll also enjoy Moroccan salads and homemade bread during the meal.
After lunch and a short relaxation break, take an hour’s drive back to Marrakech via the Haouz plains.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationLevel of difficulty: Most travelers can participate.