Atlas Mountain & 3 Valleys Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4-80 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-19620
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, Spanish
- Travel to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco
- Enjoy hiking around Berber villages
- Meet the locals in their homes & enjoy mint tea with them
- Discover the berbe vilages
Stop by at a cooperative run by local women. Meet the members of the cooperative and learn more about how they earn living selling local products. Visit a local weekly market (open only on Tuesdays and Saturdays) and spend sometime on the back of a camel. The trip then continues to the Imlil Valley, where you will get the chance to meet your local guide and go hiking around Berber villages. Sit down for some tea and lunch at a local's house.
Head back to Marrakech after the trip is over. You will reach the city at around 5:00 in the evening.
- Marrakesh pickup and drop-off
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch along with mint tea in a local's house
- Camel riding
- Beverages/drinks other than that mentioned in the 'What's Included' section ( you buy it from locals)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What'd Included' section or the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease bring: walking shoes, warm and light fleece jackets, sunscreen, sunglasses & camera
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.