- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco
- Enjoy hiking around Berber villages
- Meet the locals in their homes & enjoy mint tea with them
- Discover the berbe vilages
Stop by at a cooperative run by local women. Meet the members of the cooperative and learn more about how they earn living selling local products. Visit a local weekly market (open only on Tuesdays and Saturdays) and spend sometime on the back of a camel. The trip then continues to the Imlil Valley, where you will get the chance to meet your local guide and go hiking around Berber villages. Sit down for some tea and lunch at a local's house.
Head back to Marrakech after the trip is over. You will reach the city at around 5:00 in the evening.
- Marrakesh pickup and drop-off
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch along with mint tea in a local's house
- Camel riding
- Beverages/drinks other than that mentioned in the 'What's Included' section ( you buy it from locals)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What'd Included' section or the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease bring: walking shoes, warm and light fleece jackets, sunscreen, sunglasses & camera