- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the beauty of the High Atlas Mountains
- Reach the summit of North Africa’s highest peak
- See stunning views of the Azzaden & Ouirgane Valleys
Enjoy an amazing 5-day trek climbing through the High Atlas Mountains. Travel through refuges and amazing sceneries before reaching the summit of Mount Toubkal and camp under the stars at an altitude of over 3,000m.
Great trip thanks to our awesome tour guide, Chino! All of the activities were so much fun and chino did an amazing job guiding us along the way. Cant wait to do this again!
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi Oussem, Morocco
Day 2: Tizi Oussem - Tazaghart Lepiney Refuge, Morocco
Day 3: Tazaghart Lepiney Refuge - Toubkal Base Camp, Morocco
Day 4: Toubkal Base Camp, Morocco
Day 5: Toubkal Base Camp - Marrakech, Morocco
- 4 nights in a berber house & refuges
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Accommodaton transfers & Van
- Marrakech accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- All transportation
- trekking adventure
- 5 day trek through the Atlas Mountains
- Local mountain guide
- Extra support
- Muleteer & Cook
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Atlas Lodges Trek 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Atlas Lodges Trek 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Atlas Lodges Trek 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please be aware that transportation in Morocco is often informal, unregulated, and possibly more assertive than in your home country. Please rest assured that this is culturally very normal and that they will always get you safely to your destination.